Friday, February 20, 2009

Signing off for awhile...

I am sad to say, but I will be closing out my custom orders. My hubby is going into the Navy, and it is imperative that I have my undivided attention and full concentration on my household for the next year, as big changes are coming to our home!

So thanks to all of you who have ordered from me during the past several months. I've truly enjoyed all of the projects, but especially the looks on your faces when you receive them! It's blessed me way more than the extra money it's brought in - although that's nice too :)

The outstanding orders will be completed timely, so no worries there.

I'm keeping the Etsy shop open until I figure out what I will be doing. Perhaps a sale is in the future? :) We'll see. I'll post more news on that in the next few weeks, God willing. Thanks for the love, ya'll!

No comments: