Friday, November 7, 2008

Posting new item today!

I FINALLY finished a newborn sweater I was working on - and man, do I want to keep it for my little one!!! I absolutely adore little, tiny baby things, so naturally I would gravitate towards this. Anyway, I hope to get it up and listed sometime this afternoon.

Apart from that, I've been working on custom orders this week. It's been a lot of fun, and I love the process of thinking up what I want to happen, then finding a way to make it reality. Maybe I'll post a pic of that one this afternoon as well? We'll see.

Well, in keeping with the Great Marketing Exchange I'm participating in, I'll be featuring different online shops in my blog over the next few weeks. It will be the same shop as featured on Neato Stuff's Site of the Day. And of course, I'll be posting when it's my turn to be up there :)

So today, why don't you check out go go kioko!. They have a rockin' assortment of resin jewelry - and I just love her design and the colors used!

Now it's time to get the ball rollin' for the day. Sad day here for us - it's the day that naptime dies for the older two. Yes, it's true. And my heart is mourning. But a new phase in their lives, and I'm excited about it!

No comments: