Friday, October 10, 2008

Preview - Saturday Stocking



I have been crocheting my hands off in preperation for Saturday's upcoming stocking at 10 pm (that's EST)! This week is gearing up for the colder weather, and would make fabulous Christmas gifts for some little people you might know!


There will be several girly scarves, made with Lamb's Pride. I just love Lamb's Pride - it is a very soft wool, made of 85% wool and 15% mohair. Yummy! Anyway, the girly scarves are pictured above, and are great for younger girls (3-6 years old). They will be available in three different colors.


In addition to the girly scarves, there will also be toddler mittens! Super cute and super warm, they are also made with Lamb's Pride, and I can't wait to get them posted!


As always, I'm open for customs. Just click on the appropriate link on the right hand side of my Etsy page: http://threadedgoodness.etsy.com/ .


Any ideas of hot items I should be carrying? Leave a comment to this post, I'd love to hear your suggestions! Happy weekend!

No comments: