Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stocked!


That's right - we are stocked for the week! And early to boot! I also shot some additional photos for the existing products, and overall I think I like the look now. Much thanks to my awesome sister, Emily, for being my fabulous hand model. You rocked!

I'm really excited about next week - I have some great, yummy yarn that I expect to arrive by mail on Monday. I can't WAIT to get my hands on it!

Shipping prices have changed, but for the better. I'm still learning the Etsy ropes, but hopefully it makes more sense now. Shipping is $5.00 for one item, and $2.50 if purchased along with something else.

Now I think I'll get back to those mittens I was planning on making for the children, and chillin' out with the hubby (my FAVORITE part of the day!). Happy weekend!

No comments: